Shibori wrap crop
Looking for a versatile statement top for spring/summer? Look no further than Devlyn Van Loon's delicate, fun, shibori-dyed crop top. This can be worn closed as a top or open as a loose vest. The indigo blue colour pairs well with just about any bottom from a cute, denim mini skirt to high-waisted black pants.
The wrap crop is made out of a hand-dyed Italian cotton/silk blend. This luxurious fabric is unique and each hand-dyed piece will have an individual pattern due to the nature of shibori dyeing. The white fabric is dead stock and originally imported from an Italian mill. The dead stock Italian cotton/silk blend has a beautiful subtle sheen and depth.
- Made with care in Toronto, Ontario
- 37 percent cotton, 27 percent silk, 100 percent cotton lining
- Front wrap detail
- Snap closure
- Hand-dyed dead stock Cotton/Silk blend (73% Cotton/27% Silk with 100% Cotton Lining)
- Falls lower at the back
- Sits just below the belly button in the front
- Hand-wash cold alone (indigo dye could run)
- Hang to dry
- Eco dry clean